Oracle has announced the availability of Oracle Autonomous Analytics Cloud, Oracle Autonomous Integration Cloud, and Oracle Autonomous Visual Builder Cloud. With built-in advanced artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning algorithms, these new PaaS services would automate and eliminate key tasks enabling organizations to lower cost, reduce risk, accelerate innovation, and get predictive insights.
“Embedding AI and machine learning in these cloud services will help organizations innovate in revolutionary new ways,” said Amit Zavery, executive vice president of development, Oracle Cloud Platform. “These new cloud services are the latest in a series of steps from Oracle to incorporate industry-first autonomous capabilities that will enable customers to significantly reduce operational costs, increase productivity, and decrease risk.”
Autonomous Analytics Cloud
Oracle Autonomous Analytics Cloud combines machine learning, adaptive intelligence, and service automation to create an analytics platform that would break down barriers between people, places, data, and systems, changing the way people analyze, understand, and act on information.
- Empowers business users to uncover more insights, quickly. Users can ask questions on their mobile devices, and natural language processing converts those questions into queries in the backend to deliver rich visualizations on their device. It uses machine learning to gain intelligence and proactively suggest insight on data the user might not even have asked for.
- Reveals hidden patterns and performance drivers through predictive insights and automatic natural-language explanations powered by machine learning.
- Provides predictive analytics on IoT data applying domain-specific machine learning algorithms on large volumes of sensor data and historical patterns of failure.
Autonomous Integration Cloud
Oracle Autonomous Integration Cloud accelerates digital transformation by enabling business processes spanning multiple Oracle and non-Oracle SaaS and on-premises applications through a combination of machine learning, embedded best-practice guidance, and pre-built application integration and process automation.
- Speeds up integrations in the complex process of mapping attributes of objects across two different applications by using crowdsourced data of all executed integrations, and machine learning to deliver visual recommendations of how to connect those objects.
- Delivers intelligent dynamic adaptive case management by providing APIs to embed AI/machine learning frameworks, and suggest the next best action in an automated process flow.
- Increases resiliency and performance by providing self-driven and tuning Integrations to manage large workloads intelligently.
- Enables Robotic Process Automation with AI/machine learning to automate the last mile of case management or process automation with systems that are not API enabled.
Autonomous Visual Builder Cloud
Oracle Autonomous Visual Builder Cloud helps to accelerate mobile and web application development and deployment by enabling business users and developers to build these applications with no coding.
- Automates code generation using the latest industry-standard technologies with single click deployment enabling rapid application development even by line-of-business users.
- Automates delivery of mobile applications across multiple platforms including iOS and Android.
- Easily extensible and based on standard open-source technology (Oracle JET, Swagger)
Earlier this year, Oracle made available its first Autonomous Database for data warehouse workloads. The company is committed to adding self-driving, self-securing, and self-repairing capabilities to all of its PaaS services coupled with specific autonomous capabilities for each functional area.
In addition to the news announced today, Oracle plans to release more autonomous services later in calendar year 2018 focused on mobile and chatbots, data integration, Blockchain, security and management, and additional database workloads, including OLTP.